PERIOD 28 LESSON 2 : SPEAK
A / Aims and Objectives : By the end of the lesson , Ss will be able to talk
about their study habits .
B / Teaching aids : Textbooks , cassette , chalks , poster â¦
C / Procedure :
I / Warm up :
- Ask Ss to write their ideas on the blackboard .
* Possible answers :
- Speak English to friends in class
- Watch English TV
- Do grammar exercises
- Read English stories
- Read English newspapers / magazines
- Listen to the English radio program
Work in groups to
play games .
Read all the ways
How to improve your English .
II / Pre - speaking : Introduce the topic of the
- Call on some Ss to read the possible answers
above and copy down .
- Have Ss read the questions and words in the
III / While â speaking
* Model :
Lan said she did her homework after dinner
He / she said â¦â¦â¦
- Call on some pairs to read the model
- Ask Ss to work in pairs .
- Call on some pairs to practice in front of class.
- Correct mistakes if any .
IV / Post - speaking :
- Ask Ss to write with information above .
Eg : Lan ,s elder brother helps him with his
- Call on some Ss to read their writings .
V / Homework :
Copy in their
Listen and read
the model , then
Work in pairs
1. Copy the effective ways of learning English
they have found out .
2. Do exercises in workbook .
3. Prepare the next lesson .
Practice in front
Copy down .