Giáo án tiếng anh theo sách giáo khoa lớp 7 rất có ích cho giáo viên
Unit 3: At home. Lesson 1: A1 & A2.
- To practice describing their room in English .
- After the lesson, Ss will be able to use some exclaminations to
complain or compliment something or sombody in English
- Material: Textbook, coursebook, sub- board
- Equipments: tape and cassette.
III. Teaching procedure:
2. Oral test:
- S1 & S2 : Read their invitation cards aloud.
3. New lesson:
A. Warm- up: Network
1, How many rooms are there in your house?
2, What are they?
3, What are there in each room?
A1. Listen. Then practice with a partner.
a, Pre- listening:
- T: presents some new words.
awful (a): tồi tệ. comfortable (a): thoải
mái, dễ chịu,
tub (n): bồn tắm amazing (a): đáng ngạc
shower (n): vòi tắm hoa sen. dryer (n):
sink (n): bồn rửa bát. refrigerator (n): tủ
convenient (a): tiện lợi modern (a): hiện
Checking : Rub out and remember .
- T: explains what Ss are supposed to do .
- T: asks Ss some quetions before listening in order to let Ss to
1.Which room Hoa and Lan talk about ?
2.Why does Lan like Hoa’s room ?
3.What is in the bathroom ?
4.What is in the kitchen ?
b, While- listening:
- T: asks Ss to look at the picture in P.29.
- T: asks Ss to listen to the tape, then find out the things in the
bathroom and the kitchen.
- T: calls on some Ss to tell the things in the bathroom and the
c, Post – listening:
- SS: read the dialogue in pairs.
- T: calls on some pairs to practise reading in front of the class.
- T: corrects their pronounciation.
- T: asks Ss to work in pairs asking and answering the questions.
- Some pairs ask and answer the questions in front of the class.
- T: corrects the mistakes and gives the correct answers:
a. The living room, Hoa’s bedroom, the bathroom and the